"It wasn’t a coincidence that you found me. Just how long have you been chasing me?"
"Almost a year. You’re a hard man to find."
"Not hard enough. It’s a shame, I was starting to really like having you around."
"You don’t have to kill me, I’m not here to turn you in. I’m like you. I’m special. I take life away from those who are unworthy of it."
"Oh really, you’re telling me that you’re a killer huh?"
"Mmhmm, indeed I am."
An AU where James Tiberius Kirk has been forced to grow up in a world absent of love. After both Winona and George Kirk die in a car accident when James is only three years old, he is sent to live with his abusive Uncle Geoffrey. For twelve years Jim is beat, bruised, burnt and broken. By the time he is fifteen, he has more scars on his back and chest than he can count. This is the year his uncle begins to bend him over and break him in a new way. Fortunately, Jim takes this new form of punishment for only a month before he finally snaps.
His underwear is still around his knees when the blood spurts against him, he’s still half naked as he stabs his uncle to death in his bedroom. When it is done, and his uncle no longer breathes, Jim goes to the bathroom and showers. Packing up some clothing and scouring the house for hidden money, the damaged teenager leaves without ever looking back. But old habits die hard, and Jim just can’t seem to adjust to life the way it’s ‘meant’ to be lived. Simply put, Jim can’t shake the urge to kill. Why would he want to? It feels so fucking good to do it.
Zachariah Greyson has always been a smart boy, growing up with the best education his senator father could buy, and all the love his beautiful mother Amanda could give. When he is sixteen, his parents are robbed and murdered while on a business trip in New York City. Something in the overly intelligent man snaps, and he finds himself wondering why good people die and shitty people live. He takes it upon himself to take life away from those who designated unworthy, so maybe less good people will have to die.
When he hears of the Roadside Ripper in the newspapers, Zach hunts the man down and does his research, learning all about Jim’s past. That is when he decides to spare the ripper’s life, the victim of an abhorrent childhood, he decides to also take him on as a partner. Following the man’s trail isn’t easy, and it’s almost chance that he comes across the ripper while he’s mid-brawl in some cheap bar. Introducing himself as Dr. Spock, Zachary asks the man for a ride.
Jim and Zach’s journey starts off innocent enough, until Jim finds his research on him and confronts him. After the two men locate and kill a teenager who murdered his little sister and got off on a technicality, they begin to realize how deep their animal attraction runs. Killing makes them feel like gods, but sex makes them feel alive. And when they fall in love, they trade their lives on the road for a life where no one will find them.
- recklessnerdfighter reblogged this from diditinthree
- kingjosiefrost reblogged this from diditinthree
- phantomofthewind likes this
- alexturned-her reblogged this from diditinthree
- alexturned-her likes this
- panic12at18the11enterprise likes this
- zombiepanda-rawr likes this
- fairytaletravelers likes this
- a-sociopath-without-a-watson likes this
- brucewaynesharemofdamagedboys likes this
- taskuvenus reblogged this from diditinthree
- celiisbluebeetle likes this
- krrizal likes this
- thejokerplantagenet likes this
- karin1317r likes this
- confessionsofarebel likes this
- larryiscourage likes this
- the-mad-girl-with-a-box likes this
- divergent-destiel-mockingjay likes this
- itsmy-delicious-imagination likes this
- painting-serenity reblogged this from diditinthree
- painting-serenity likes this
- kiwiitrombone reblogged this from diditinthree
- satanproblems likes this
- hayleystarr reblogged this from a-sociopath-without-a-watson
- ladyofcrazy likes this
- briskballad likes this
- ezekieltomymoose likes this
- blondeharvelle likes this
- theheirofslytherin reblogged this from huntingdemonswiththewinchesters
- huntingdemonswiththewinchesters reblogged this from a-sociopath-without-a-watson
- snowfallspock likes this
- a-sociopath-without-a-watson reblogged this from diditinthree
- theblogoftuesday likes this
- ladyofthe80s likes this
- wonker8 reblogged this from diditinthree
- 8hasrecs reblogged this from diditinthree and added:
- jamesxfish likes this
- milomilo likes this
- kiwisandtoadstools likes this
- stalkerdeer likes this
- littlelionsigyn likes this
- jamesttiberiuskirk reblogged this from spocks-and-sandals
- jamesttiberiuskirk likes this
- spocks-and-sandals reblogged this from diditinthree
- purpleandredsunsets likes this
- jjass12 likes this
- bunnyismyowner likes this
- alpa-capaldi likes this
- jaybird-p-todd likes this